Prior to allowing entry clearance into the UK, confirmation is required to determine whether the intended accommodation is safe and fit for human habitation, and whether the property would become statutory overcrowded by any additional person(s) proposing to live there.
The property must be inspected to confirm that it:
· Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004,
· Is in reasonable state of repair, and
· Has sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and any additional people who propose to live there.
The following information will be required to support the inspection:
· Name, Date of Birth and Passport Number of the person seeking entry to the UK, &
· Name and Date of Birth of other occupants in the property to be inspected.
West Midlands from £95
East Midlands from £130
Rest of England from £150
Prices Including VAT. Prices quoted are for family houses