|Address:||4 View Drive, Dudley, DY2 7TD|
|Phone No:||07887 731 082|
Over 15 years experience of regulating residential accommodation throughout UK.
- Immigration Inspections for UK Entry Clearance
- Housing & HMO Licensing Consultant
- Landlord Support & Advice
Property Inspections for UK Entry Clearance
We provide Property Inspection Reports for UK Visa Applications. These reports are required to demonstrate that proposed applicants will have suitable accommodation available upon arrival in the UK.
Prior to allowing entry clearance into this country, confirmation is required to determine whether the intended accommodation is safe and fit for human habitation, and whether the property would become statutorily overcrowded by any additional person(s) proposing to live there.
The property must be inspected to confirm that it:
- Is free from Category 1 and 2 Hazards under the Housing Act 2004,
- Is in reasonable state of repair, and
- Has sufficient space to accommodate both the current occupiers and any additional people who propose to live there.
The following information will be required to support the inspection:
- Name, Date of Birth and Passport Number of the person seeking entry to the UK,
- Copy of a Tenancy Agreement or Proof of Ownership of the property,
- Name and Date of Birth of other occupants in the property to be inspected, &
- Current Gas Safety Certificate and Electrical Installation Certificate for the property.
|Prices (Including VAT)*|
|East Midlands||£130 – £175|
|Rest of England||£150.00 – £195.00|
|*Prices quoted are for family houses|
Housing & HMO Licensing Consultancy
We offer a range of housing consultancy services for Local Authorities, Housing Associations and other housing professionals. Key services include:
- Private Sector Housing Enforcement.
- Inspection, enforcement & licensing of HMOs.
- Illegal eviction & harassment investigations.
All services are competitively priced and tailor made to meet your needs.
Be Focused is a new project support service from theEHP designed to enable your housing team to efficiently focus on the issues important to you in your area.
This surveying service is designed the support selective licensing schemes so your officers can concentrate on what they do best, dealing with the non-compliant landlords.
If you are looking to improve you service, fully integrating the principles of Be Focused can achieve great things. For example, you could:
- Inspect and licence large numbers of HMOs year after year.
- Have one of the best Housing Prosecution rates in the country.
- Use our Landlord Compliance Indicators to improve service delivery.
- Reward your best landlords and penalise non-compliant landlords.
Contact Mark Williams today to discover what we can do for you.
Landlord Support & Advice Services
We offer a range of services for landlords, Letting Agent & housing professionals designed to empower and support your business.
Council Enforcement Officers will tell you how to comply. Our services are designed to ensure that HMOs deliver their maximise yield and comply. We will remove the uncertainty surrounding the regulatory minefield of HMOs and help you feel confident when making HMO investment decisions.
Our services include:
- HMO Management Regulations Compliance visits
- HMO fire risk assessments
- HMO Feasibility Assessments
- HMO Floor Plans
|Prices (Excluding VAT)*|
|HMO fire risk assessments including HMO Management Regulations Compliance||£195|
|HMO Feasibility Assessments||£300|
|Specialist Housing Advice||Please contact us for a quote|
|*Prices quoted are for HMOs with up to 7 rooms located in the West Midlands. Please contact us for quotes for properties with more rooms or located outside the West Midlands|