If you are a tenant living in a property which has fallen into disrepair, you may have a Housing Disrepair claim against your Landlord. We provide independent Expert Witness Reports that assess whether your property has defects or deficiencies that could result in your landlord being in breach of the following legislation:
- Section 11 of the Landlord & Tenant Act 1985,
- Section 4 of the Defective Premises Act 1972,
- Section 79 (1) (a) of the Environmental Protection Act 1990, and/ or
- The Homes (Fitness for Human Habitation) Act 2018
If you can't afford to pay for a claim against your Landlord, we can refer you to Solicitors that offer 'no win no fee' agreements.
Other services include
- HMO Licensing Consultancy
- HHSRS Inspections
- Assistance with First Tier Tribunal Appeals
- Help with complying with a Housing Enforcement Notice
- HMO Management Regulations Compliance visits
- Advice on Increasing the profitability of your HMO
Call today for a quote
Contact Mark Williams for further information on 07887 731 082.