Expert Services

Write a ReviewContact Us

If you are a tenant living in a property which has fallen into disrepair, you may have a Housing Disrepair claim against your Landlord.

We provide independent Expert Witness Reports that assess whether your property has defects or deficiencies that could result in your landlord being in breach of the following legislation:

If you are unable to finance litigation against your Landlord, we can refer you to Solicitors that offer 'no win no fee' agreements.

Other services include

  • HMO Licensing Consultancy
  • HHSRS Inspections
  • First Tier Tribunal Advice
  • Enforcement Notice Compliance Advice
  • HMO Management Regulations Compliance visits
  • Advice on Increasing the profitability of your HMO

Prices Including VAT. Call today for a quote.

Contact Mark Williams for further information on 07887 731 082.

Contact us

2 + 14 =

Write a Review

Review Title
Review Content

Call Mark if you have any questions or if you would like to book an appointment

Click here to call